This commercial ice maker can produce up to 88 lbs of ice per day and includes a self-contained 8.8 lbs storage bin. Painted steel construction provides durability for low maintenance and easy-to-clean units. The ice maker produces crystal clear cube-shaped ice cubes that work great for applications in homes, restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores, and more. A free-standing installation will allow you to install the ice maker in any place, providing you access to a water supply and a drain. This unit will run on standard household electrical current UL approved for commercial use.
- High-Efficiency Ice Making: Equipped with a high-power compressor and R600a refrigerant and 8.8 lbs sufficient ice storage, the commercial ice machine can produce 32 ice cubes within 12-18 minutes. And produce up to 88 lbs of ice per day, which means that you can fully enjoy your party or other events.
- Simple & Convenient Operation: This ice machine is equipped with a clear LCD operation control panel. You can adjust the ice-making time and the thickness of the ice cubes as you like. It also comes with an automatic cleaning function to effectively reduce bacterial growth and keep a healthier environment.
- Auto-control & User-friendly Design: Ice-full and add-water indicators are provided for extra safety and security. It will remind you to take out the ice cubes when the basket is full and inform you to add the water when the ice maker lacks water for added security. In-box lighting and viewing window also offer more convenience.
- Solid Structure & Complete Set: Heavy-duty metal construction with UL certification promises long-term and guaranteed use. Durable and thick thermal insulation material also ensures better ice-making performance. An ice scoop, water supply hose, and a water draining hose are included.
- Compact Design & Wide Application: The ice maker fulfills commercial ice-making needs to quickly make crystal clear ice cubes in large quantities. Freestanding design makes it great for restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores, cafes, supermarkets, and other business or home occasions. Noise: ≤43 dB
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel plate + ABS
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 13.5" x 13" x 23.5" (L x W x H)
- Ice shape: Ice cube 0.9" x 0.9" x 0.9"
- Cord length: 70"
- Timer clean: Yes
- Auto shut off: Yes
- Add water indicator: Yes
- Automatic overflow protection: Yes
- Ice making cycle: 12-18 minutes
- Ice storage capacity: 8.8 lbs
- Ice-making capacity: 88 lbs / 24h
- Ice making number (each cycle): 32 Pieces
- Voltage: 110- 120V/60Hz
- Power cord: 18 AWG
- Water supply: 1/4" diameter
- Refrigerant: R600a, 1.8 oz/51g
- 1 x Ice maker machine
- 1 x Ice scoop
- 1 x Drain hose
- 1 x Waterline
- 1 x Instruction
1. chairliving offers Free Standard Shipping on all items and we only service only for US customers.
2. In order to let our customers have a better shopping experience and reduce additional costs, chairliving will withdraw part of our profits from our order amount to pay customers the corresponding state sales tax. Therefore, you do not have to worry about excessive sales tax.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. In most cases, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier.
For example, if you ordered one product from chairliving, it will takes:
1. 1-2 working days for processing;
2. 3-5 working days for delivery.
This means your package can be delivered in 4 business days at the fastest and 7 business days at the slowest.
In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see the return policy for more details.
When encountering force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days after receiving shipping. Note any visible damages and be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivery carrier
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you've placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details.
Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped.
For the exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your chairliving account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our track your order Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if the product didn't meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after the order has been shipped out.
3. Items that weigh less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While items that weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.
Whatever happens to your order, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to provide us with your email and telephone number, order number or tracking number so we can check the status of your order.
2. When will my order be shipped out?
Once we receive your order, we will process it on the same day and send it out in 1-2 business day. Any orders placed on Saturdays will be sent out together with Sunday's orders.
3. What shipping methods do you offer?
We use UPS ground, UPS SurePost, USPS and freight transportation by truck to ship your orders. Each shipping method will be based on the size and quantity of the items ordered and we only service for US customers.
4. What is the estimated delivery time?
We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. Once your order is successfully submitted, our warehouse processes your order in 1-2 business days. It is then picked, packed, and dispatched. Please note delivery times vary depending on your location and the possible courier screening that the package goes through. Our standard delivery times (3-5 business days IN USA and 5-7 business days IN Canada) are estimates and may vary due to external factors outside of chairliving, and our courier's, control. These factors may include but are not limited to, extreme weather conditions and technical failures.
5. How do I cancel my order?
Please initiate a cancel request from your personal center. If the order has already been shipped out, we would request $17.6 as a recall fee for each package. Please refer to the Return Policy for additional information.
6. What if I don't receive my order?
Please contact the carrier to see if they have delivered the item to the right address. Meanwhile, we also recommend sending us your phone number so we can put a claim against the carrier to search for your package. Generally, the search result should take one week.
7. What if I have received a damaged order?
Please initiate a return request from your personal center and within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide chairliving with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
8. When can I expect a refund debited to my account once I return the item?
Once you are authorized to return an item back to us, please pay close attention to the return tracking number. Once the item is delivered to our warehouse, we will issue you the refund in 3-5 business days.
9. What is the warranty of my item?
All items come with a guaranteed 3-year warranty from the date of purchase. We will cover any cost that occurred due to an item quality issue.
10. How do I return the item?
If you received any defective items, you can contact us for a full refund. Most of our products can be returned within 30 days of purchase provided they are in sellable condition with original packaging, tags and a receipt. When your purchase fails to meet your expectations provided they are insensible condition (items in original packaging, manufacturer's tags attached, undamaged) we request that the shipping cost must be paid by you in order for chairliving to process your refund.
11. Is that possible for me to order replacement parts from you?
Normally we don't sell parts individually. If your order is under warranty, we will send replacement parts to you without any charge providing if we have the parts available. If your order has extended its warranty date, we advise you to order any additional parts or replacements from your local hardware store.
12. How to pay for my order?
We support paypal payment and credit card payment, you can choose either one. Note: If you choose to pay by credit card, please confirm that your billing address is correct
13. Will an invoice be included in my package?
There will be no invoice in your package. If you want to request an invoice, please contact our customer service for a screenshot of your order details.