Are you still worried about the heavy cleaning work? Our high-pressure washers can help you solve the problem. Its powerful motor provides 3000PSI maximum pressure and 2.0 GPM cleaning power. Pistol grip with trigger spray wand dispenser for efficient pressure washing. Excellent pressure cleaning solution for homes, cars, boats, driveways and decks. Replaceable high and low pressure nozzles clean different surfaces according to your needs. Besides, it features a built-in hose reel for convenient storage and protection of 26 feet of pressure hose, making winding or unwinding simple.
Powerful Motor for High-Efficiency Cleaning: The pressure washer features a powerful 2000W motor that produces up to 3000 PSI/2.0 GPM, it's the ideal way to quickly and easily blow away caked mud, slime and grime, helping you tackle a wide variety of heavy duty cleaning tasks.
Thermal and Overload Protection: This high pressure washer features an automatic stop system when the trigger is not engaged, so the motor automatically shuts off. In addition, thermal protection and overload protection provide you with safety when using the machine.
5 Interchangeable Nozzles: This high pressure washer comes with 5 interchangeable nozzles (0, 15, 25, 40 degrees and liquid soap) that allow you to change the spray width or pattern for different cleaning tasks.
Portable Wheels and Built-in Pressure Hose Reel: Two bottom wheels and top handle help to easily carry this high pressure washer. Additionally, the built-in onboard hose reel protects and helps prevent high pressure hose kinking and makes winding or unwinding simple.
Versatile Use: The gun stock can be attached to spray guns, stationary brushes and large yard cleaners to meet your different cleaning needs, which makes this pressure washer an ideal cleaning solution for all vehicles, homes, boats, driveways, decks , ETC.
- Color: Blue and black / Red and black
- Material: PP, Metal
- Dimension: 11.5'' x 11'' x 29''(L x W x H)
- Power cord length: 16.4 ft (5m)
- High pressure hose length: 26 ft (8m)
- Power: 2000 W
- Rated voltage: 110-120 V
- Rated frequency:60 HZ
- Rated pressure: 10.0 Mpa
- Max. permissible pressure: 3000 PSI
- Rated flow rate: 1.58 GPM
- Max. flow rate: 2 GPM
- Max. inlet: 0.3 Mpa
- Degree of protection: IPX5
- Protection class: Ⅱ
- Sound power level: 98 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level: 77-83 dB(A)
- Max. water temperature: 104 ℉
- Net weight: 20.7 lbs
- 1 x High pressure washer
- 1 x Gun stock
- 1 x 26FT high pressure hose
- 1 x Patio cleaner
- 1 x Fixed brush
- 1 x Lance
- 1 x Needle
- 1 x Inlet filter
- 5 x Nozzles
- 1 x User Manual
1. Shipping details for all products in the Chairliving store: 1: For the United States, all products are free of charge; 2: For other regions (including but not limited to Canada, Australia, etc.), product shipping charges are tiered based on the amount of the product.
2. In order to let our customers have a better shopping experience and reduce additional costs, chairliving will withdraw part of our profits from our order amount to pay customers the corresponding state sales tax. Therefore, you do not have to worry about excessive sales tax.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. In most cases, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier.
For example, if you ordered one product from chairliving, it will takes:
1. 1-2 working days for processing;
2. 3-5 working days for delivery.
This means your package can be delivered in 4 business days at the fastest and 7 business days at the slowest.
In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see the return policy for more details.
When encountering force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days after receiving shipping. Note any visible damages and be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivery carrier
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you've placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details.
Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped.
For the exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your chairliving account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our track your order Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if the product didn't meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after the order has been shipped out.
3. Items that weigh less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While items that weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.
Whatever happens to your order, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to provide us with your email and telephone number, order number or tracking number so we can check the status of your order.
2. When will my order be shipped out?
Once we receive your order, we will process it on the same day and send it out in 1-2 business day. Any orders placed on Saturdays will be sent out together with Sunday's orders.
3. What shipping methods do you offer?
We use UPS ground, UPS SurePost, USPS and freight transportation by truck to ship your orders. Each shipping method will be based on the size and quantity of the items ordered and we only service for US customers.
4. What is the estimated delivery time?
We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. Once your order is successfully submitted, our warehouse processes your order in 1-2 business days. It is then picked, packed, and dispatched. Please note delivery times vary depending on your location and the possible courier screening that the package goes through. Our standard delivery times (3-5 business days IN USA and 5-7 business days IN Canada) are estimates and may vary due to external factors outside of chairliving, and our courier's, control. These factors may include but are not limited to, extreme weather conditions and technical failures.
5. How do I cancel my order?
Please initiate a cancel request from your personal center. If the order has already been shipped out, we would request $19 as a recall fee for each package. Please refer to the Return Policy for additional information.
6. What if I don't receive my order?
Please contact the carrier to see if they have delivered the item to the right address. Meanwhile, we also recommend sending us your phone number so we can put a claim against the carrier to search for your package. Generally, the search result should take one week.
7. What if I have received a damaged order?
Please initiate a return request from your personal center and within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide chairliving with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
8. When can I expect a refund debited to my account once I return the item?
Once you are authorized to return an item back to us, please pay close attention to the return tracking number. Once the item is delivered to our warehouse, we will issue you the refund in 3-5 business days.
9. What is the warranty of my item?
All items come with a guaranteed 3-year warranty from the date of purchase. We will cover any cost that occurred due to an item quality issue.
10. How do I return the item?
If you received any defective items, you can contact us for a full refund. Most of our products can be returned within 30 days of purchase provided they are in sellable condition with original packaging, tags and a receipt. When your purchase fails to meet your expectations provided they are insensible condition (items in original packaging, manufacturer's tags attached, undamaged) we request that the shipping cost must be paid by you in order for chairliving to process your refund.
11. Is that possible for me to order replacement parts from you?
Normally we don't sell parts individually. If your order is under warranty, we will send replacement parts to you without any charge providing if we have the parts available. If your order has extended its warranty date, we advise you to order any additional parts or replacements from your local hardware store.
12. How to pay for my order?
We support paypal payment and credit card payment, you can choose either one. Note: If you choose to pay by credit card, please confirm that your billing address is correct
13. Will an invoice be included in my package?
There will be no invoice in your package. If you want to request an invoice, please contact our customer service for a screenshot of your order details.